A few things to keep in mind when finding artwork to print on a PopSocket:
- Only upload PNG or JPEG.
- A high res image with 300 dpi or higher is recommended.
- The higher the resolution, the happier your designer working on print file will be!
- Fine Print The diameter of a PopSocket is about 40 mm, so really tiny text and details will not print clearly.
- By nature of dye-sub printing, fine, thin lines will print slightly fuzzy. If this is crucial to the design, it might not be a great choice.
- If the graphic has certain effects, like shine, a gradient, glitter effect, foil effect, etc. it usually does not print as well as it looks on screen.
- We need bleed. Allow around 3mm of bleed.
- Make sure your design is completely centered is its supposed to be centered if its supposed to be centered.
- Make sure you have rights to all images and artwork you are printing.
- Please note the details of the image license. For example, if it's licensed for a certain number of prints, expiration date, distribution, etc. Also note the editing and altering capabilites. (e.g. color variants).